TMRWLive! Virtual Experience
- “Personal Data” Explained
2. Our Data Protection and Data Privacy Principles
3. Types of Personal Data We Collect
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
5. Retention of Personal Data
6. Sharing of Personal Data
8. Social Plugins, Social Media Widgets and Connecting via Social Networks
12. Other Websites
13. Children Under the Age of 13
14. Online Tracking
15. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Other Business Transactions
16. California and Nevada Privacy Rights
17.Visiting the Website from Outside the United States of America
- “Personal Data” Explained
- Our Data Protection and Data Privacy Principles
We have implemented security features that are designed to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized release of, or access to, Personal Data provided to us. We have designed the Site to limit the collection and processing of Personal Data. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us on, through, or in relation to the Site (including any instant messaging feature made available or through the Site) or by e-mail or other electronic communication cannot be guaranteed. We are not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. If you do not want to communicate with us via the Internet, you may contact us by mail at the mailing address set forth in the “Contact” section below (see section 17).
- Types of Personal Data We Collect and How We Use that Data
When you visit the Site, we might automatically collect certain information about you or your device, including, for example, information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we might collect information about the individual web pages, products, services, or content that you access, view, or listen to, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information” As described in more detail in section 7 below, we might collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on a website and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files or pieces of code used to record information about how you browse a website. Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase on, through, or in relation to the Site, we collect certain information from you, including, for example, your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- How We Use Your Personal Data
We might use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed on, through, or in relation to the Site (including, for example, processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we might use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you via email, SMS, or text message;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We might use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk of fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize the Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We might also use Personal Data in other ways. Examples of those uses might include:
- Operate, administer, maintain, and improve the Site and its content, features, products, and services;
- Facilitate your movement through the Site;
- Facilitate and maintain your access and use of the Site and its content, features, products, and services;
- Facilitate and maintain your accounts and profiles with us or our affiliates;
- Help place, fulfill, process, and track your purchases, orders, shipments, and requests;
- Help provide customer service;
- Send you communications like, administrative e-mails, information, and updates regarding any of your orders, answers to your questions, and updates about the Site;
- Provide you with information about us, our affiliates, and their respective businesses, products, and services;
- Provide you with information about third-party businesses, products, and services;
- Provide you with customized content and services, including advertising and promotional information (e.g. targeted ads, retargeted ads), recommendations for content you might like, and cross-app or cross-site functionality across multiple third-party websites;
- Conduct research and measurement activities for purposes of market research, product and service development, advertising claim substantiation, and similar activities by us or our affiliates;
- Improve our or our affiliates’ products, services, marketing, and promotional efforts;
- Create new products, services, marketing, and promotions for us or our affiliates;
- Market our or our affiliates’ businesses, products, and services;
- Administer our or our affiliates’ contests, tournaments, promotions, surveys, or similar activities;
- Help personalize user experiences with the Site and its content, features, products, and services;
- Analyze traffic, user behavior, and user activity to, on, and through the Site;
- Monitor the activities of you and others on or through the Site;
- Create consumer profiles, which may combine your personal or non-personal information from the Site with your personal and non-personal information from another source or service;
- Protect or enforce the rights and properties of us or our affiliates; and/or
- Protect or enforce the rights and properties of others (which may include you), assuming that we believe that we have an obligation to do so.
In addition to all of the foregoing, we reserve the right, for us and for those who we might share your personal and/or non-personal information with (including our affiliates), to use your personal and non-personal information when: (a) required by applicable law, court order or other governmental authority (including, without limitation and by way of example only, in response to a subpoena or other legal process; and/or (b) when we or those who we might share your personal and/or non-personal information with (including our affiliates) believe in good faith that such use is otherwise necessary or advisable (including, without limitation and by way of example only, to investigate, prevent, or take legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, interfering with, or threatening the rights, obligations, or properties of us, our affiliates, a user of the Site [which may include you], or anyone else who may be harmed by such activities, or to further the user’s legitimate business interests).
- Retention of Personal Data
We may retain your personal information and non-personal information for as long as we believe necessary. We may also dispose of or delete any such personal information or non-personal information at any time, except as set forth in any other agreement or document executed by both you and us concerning the same or as required by law.
- Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with our employees, agents, administrators, accountants, financial advisors, and legal advisors for use in connection with the work they may perform on our behalf. We may share your Personal Data in the manner set forth in the potential examples listed in section 4, above. We also reserve the right to share your Personal Data with our affiliates, business partners, or third-party service providers: (a) acting on our behalf or with our permission to provide you with our content, products, or services; (b) acting on our behalf or with our permission to fulfill your requests; (c) acting on our behalf or with our permission to send you marketing and event materials, newsletters, surveys, polls, e-mails, instant messages, or other communications; (d)supporting our operations through software, system, and platform assistance, cloud hosting, data analytics, payment processing, or the like; and/or (e) acting on our behalf or with our permission to provide, manage, administer, maintain, improve, monitor, distribute, operate, or facilitate the Site or the content, products, and services offered or made available on, through, or in relation to the Site. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store – you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information at https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We may share aggregate data on website users’ home servers with third parties, such as marketing and data analytics firms. We may also use your Personal Data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example, we frequently promote various events in conjunction with Reg Fox. Accordingly, you may receive emails from Reg Fox relating to events that may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work/.
You can opt-out of certain targeted advertising by using the links below:
In certain cases, we are required to disclose Personal Data to investigate, prevent, or take action concerning: (1) legal requests; (2) the enforcement of our Terms of Service or Return Policy; (3) the protection of our rights, property, or personal safety or the rights, property, or personal safety of our users and the public; (4) our exercise of legal rights; and (5) any other disclosure required by law.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored on computers, tablets, mobile phones, and any device used to browse the Internet, capable of storing navigation information for statistical or functional purposes. Some cookies may be used to recognize the user viewing a particular website, make navigation easier, and customize the content. For example, cookies allow us to remember your actions and preferences so that you do not have to re-enter information each time you visit or use the Site or navigate to another page. Cookies also allow us to keep track of items you add to your shopping cart. There are several types of cookies, including, for example, browser cookies, session cookies, and persistent cookies. While browsing on the Site, we may collect information about traffic flow and visits to the pages of our domain. This information, obtained through cookies, will be treated in a secure manner. We use different types of “cookies” on the Site. We use session cookies and cookies that remember your language and time zone preferences. You can set your browser to accept or reject the setting of all or certain cookies, or to request to be notified when a cookie is set. Each browser has specific configuration instructions. However, please be aware that the blocking of cookies may have the effect that you will not be able to use all of the Site’s functions.
- Social Plugins, Social Media Widgets, and Connecting via Social Networks
In connection with setting up your account and/or any transaction that you conduct through the Site, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to the transaction, including, without limitation, your credit card number and expiration date, your billing address, your shipping address, your phone number and/or your email address. By submitting such information, you grant us without charge the irrevocable, unencumbered, universe-wide, and perpetual right to provide such information to third parties (e.g., payment processing companies)for the purpose of facilitating the transaction. All credit card, debit card and other monetary transactions on or through the Site occur through an online payment processing application(s) accessible through the Site.
We implement security measures to help protect the Personal Data collected through the Site. For example, we encrypt the transmission of information through the Site by using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. Regardless of the foregoing, please observe that “perfect” or “100%” security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, your access and use of the Site, and your opening of any communications sent through or as a function of the Site, are done at your own risk
- Other Websites
- Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for children. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Data on the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 13, we will use reasonable efforts to refrain from further using such Personal Data or maintaining it in retrievable form. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]. Furthermore, if you are under 18 years of age, then you (or your parent or legal guardian) may at any time request that we remove content or information about you that is posted on the Site. Please submit any such request (“Request for Removal of Minor Information”) to [email protected], with a subject line of “Removal of MinorInformation”
For each Request for Removal of Minor Information, please state “Removal of Minor Information” in the e-mail or letter subject line, and clearly state the following in the body: (a) the nature of your request; (b) the identity of the content or information to be removed; (c) whether such content or information is found on the Site; (d) the location on content or information on the Site (e.g., providing the URL for the specific web page the content or information is found on); (e) that the request is related to the “Removal of Minor Information”; (f) your name, street address, city, state, zip code, and e-mail address; and (g) whether you prefer to receive a response to your request by mail or e-mail. We are not responsible for failing to comply with any Request for Removal of Minor Information that is incomplete, incorrectly labeled, or incorrectly sent.
Please note that the aforementioned removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of such content or information posted on the Site. Also, please note that we are not required to erase or otherwise eliminate, or to enable erasure or elimination of, such content or information in certain circumstances, such as, for example, when an international, federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation requires us to maintain the content or information; when the content or information is stored on or posted to the Site by a third party other than you (including any content or information posted by you that was stored, republished, or reposted by the third party); when we anonymize the content or information so that you cannot be individually identified; when you do not follow the aforementioned instructions for requesting the removal of the content or information; and when you have received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. The foregoing is a description of our voluntary practices concerning the collection of personal information through the Site from certain minors, and is not intended to be an admission that we are subject to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, the Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule(s), or any similar international, federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations.
- Online Tracking
We do not respond to “do not track” (DNT) signal
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Other Business Transactions
We may decide to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize this business. If that occurs, you will be notified via email or a prominent notice on the Site of any ownership change and any changes in the use of your Personal Data. These types of transactions may involve the disclosure of Personal Data to prospective or actual purchasers or receiving it from sellers. We seek appropriate protection for Personal Data in these types of transactions.
- California and Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the CCPA Privacy Notice . If you are a Nevada resident, Nevada law gives consumers in Nevada the right to restrict certain businesses from selling certain Personal Data to third parties if those third parties will license or sell such personal information to additional third parties. To exercise this right, please click here, follow the instructions, and provide the requested information (e.g., your complete name, street address, city, state, zip code, and email address).
- Visiting the Website from Outside the United States of America
If you are accessing the Site from outside of the United States of America or otherwise contacting or
visiting us from outside of the United States of America and Canada, please be aware that your
Personal Data may be transferred to, stored or processed in the United States of America, where
our servers are located and our database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States of America and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in the country
from which you are accessing the Site. By providing your Personal Data, you understand that it may
be transferred to our facilities and to those third parties with whom we share it as described in this
- Contact Us
Should you have any further questions or suggestions regarding the protection of your Personal
Data processed in connection with the use of the Site, please contact us at [email protected].
NO REFUND POLICY FOR REGISTRATIONS
Once paid, registration fees for the TMRWLive! Virtual Experience are non-refundable.
By registering for the TMRWLive! Virtual Experience, you acknowledge that Tomorrow Live LLC does not make any promise, representation, warranty, or guarantee whatsoever as to whether you will ultimately attain sufficient understanding, knowledge or skill to become a millionaire. Regardless of whether you become a millionaire, once paid, the registration fee becomes non-refundable. Any right to a refund is not dependent on whether you become a millionaire, substantially increase your income or attain higher levels of financial success after attending the event.
Ticket holders at the $197 and $997 ticket tier will have access to recordings for a limited period of time. See event page for details.
All sales are priced on the website inclusive of all applicable VAT or other taxes. If you would like to receive a VAT invoice for your purchase, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line “REQUEST FOR TAX INVOICE, Attn. Accounting.” Please note that TomorrowLive LLC is not responsible for any additional taxes that may be assessed by any taxing agency on your purchase due to our processing being located in the United States.
TomorrowLive LLC is a US-based business with the ability to process most bank cards in many other currencies. We presently accept credit/debit cards from Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express in US dollars only. The payment amount charged to your credit or debit card will be processed in the payment currency displayed on the checkout page. The amount you pay in your selected currency may be based on a currency exchange rate, which is set at that time of purchase. This amount may fluctuate based on changes in the exchange rate between your selected currency and USD. TomorrowLive LLC is not responsible for any changes on our website after your payment, or discrepancies against rates listed by other foreign currency exchange services.
Checks, Wire Payments and Money Orders are not currently accepted online. If you are unable to pay using one of the payment types available on our website, please contact our office at [email protected] to determine whether any alternate payment arrangements may be available.